Become a Member Today
The Navy FFA offers financial membership to all PN and active Navy Reservist in the RAN. The annual cost of membership is between $65 and $130 depending on the membership option that best suits your playing circumstances.All memberships can be paid as a one off payment of a forrtnightly $5 direct credit into the Navy FFA bank account. All personnel that participate in Navy FFA endorsed events or activities are encouraged to be financial members of Navy FFA. Although not compulsory, financial membership entails the member to the following benefits depending on membership option taken.
- A Navy FFA polo shirt (one polo per member per year),
- A Navy FFA training shirt (one training shirt per member per year),
- One pair of Navy FFA socks (one pair of socks per member per year),
- A Navy FFA key ring with an individual membership number and name recorded on the Navy FFA website,
- Entry into a quarterly membership draw for all financial members. The membership draw each quarter will be $200.00 with the winners details placed on the Navy FFA website,
- Entry into the quarterly photo competition whereby the photo judged best by the Committee is awarded a prize of $50.00,
- Complimentary food and drinks at Navy FFA events including social nights at the Nationals Training Camp and the annual Navy FFA presentation night,
- Payment of team entry fees for the various six and seven-a-side competitions that Navy FFA participates in including Forster-Tuncurry, South Coast Sevens and Johnny Warren Cup,
- Prize giving at the annual Trivia Night held during the Nationals Training Camp, and
- Preferential access to Navy FFA international tours, conducted on a opportunity basis once every two years.
Navy FFA personnel not availing themselves of financial membership will be required to make an individual contribution to those activities where membership fees have subsidised the costs of the event.
The Navy FFA offers Associate (non-financial) membership to all Navy FFA Life Members that are no longer permanent or active reservist members in the RAN . Associate membership is also extended to ex-Navy FFA players no longer serving as a member of the RAN.
Note: None Active Reservist and Ex- Navy Players are not eligable to participate in Navy FFA playing events.
The Navy FFA Patron is not required to pay membership fees on account of their support and affiliation to the Federation.
All Navy FFA members will be required to read and acknowledge the Navy FFA Code of Conduct when becoming a member. All membership forms to be emailed to; NavyFFA@drn.mil.au
Find the membership form at the link below
Quarterly Membership Draw Winners
Draw 1/2017 - Emily Smith
Draw 2/2017 - LS Matthew Webster
Draw 3/2018 - AB Tim Wallington
Draw 4/2018 - AB Jamie Young
Photo of the Quarter Winners
Photo 1/2017 - Jim Ford
Photo 2/2017 - AB Jamie Young
Photo 3/2018 - Not submitted